You may of noticed a book that sits on many of the pages of our site. This is the eBook which is appropriately named Ultimate Juicing & Smoothie Recipes & Tips. We have looked over this 129 page book thoroughly and for the low price of $4.99 really feel that it is a great value. Below is our unbiased review of this eBook so that you can get a better idea of what you will find inside if you do decide to purchase it.
The book starts out with some good tips that will help you “make the best juice”. These tips are great for beginners and even provide some interesting information for people who have been juicing for a while.
There is a recommendation about not storing your juice past 24 hours, which is a good recommendation if you do not store it correctly. However, we have found that if you store your juice in as much of an airtight environment as possible you can get a few more days out of your juice and its nutritional value will not degrade completely. In general though the recommendation given by the author is a good one and more details about this aspect of juicing are inside of the book.
From here the author of the book brings us right into Energy Boosting, Weight Loss, Anti-Aging, Brain Boosting, Best Tomato Juice, Juice Fasting, Arthritis/Gout, Asthma, Bad Breath, Blood Pressure And Heart Disease, Calcium Boost, Cancer Fighting, Cholesterol lowering, Constipation, Diabetes, Eye Care, Hay Fever, Insomnia and Jet Lag, Kidney Disorders, Potassium Boosting, Prostrate Help, Skin Disorders, Urinary Tract Infection, Testosterone Boosting, and Stress Relief juice recipes!
Within each section of juice recipes is some information as to why the specific items chosen in the juice recipes are helpful to aid with each area of interest. Although the author already includes these juice recipes, The nutritional tips can also help you to come up with your own combinations that use the ingredients the author talks about.
The nutritional information while not exceptionally in depth for every category, does speak to the specific vitamins and nutrients that help with each category. I myself actually learned some things that I was not aware of by reading of this eBook. I found the nutritional information aspects of this eBook to be very interesting.
After this the author of Ultimate Juicing & Smoothie Recipes & Tips shares their own favorite juice recipes and a nice little section about green juice follows, along with some nutritional information related to them and of course some green juice recipes!
The book then goes into something which is very unique and not an area we have explored much ourselves. The next section covers juicing by blood type of a person. I found this section very interesting and that it added something of value to this eBook. Along with this information are a few juice recipes for each blood type.
Following this is a nice informative section on juicing for your children with some interesting and more in depth nutritional information. On top of this there are specific recommendations for fruit and vegetable juices that might appeal more to your child’s taste. All of the information in this area revolves around healthy ways of getting the nutrition of fruits and vegetables into your child’s body.
The author of this eBook then kicks off the next section with juicing for better sexual drive and performance! Not only does this section cover the exact fruits, vegetables and other foods that are good for enhancing male libido as well as female libido individually. There are also a few recipes provided for both. With all of the information provided in this section it also would not be to difficult to come up with your own combinations.
For many pages to follow the author covers each fruit and vegetable in alphabetical order with an impressive account of health benefit and nutritional information! Included with each one is a couple of juice recipes that use the fruit or vegetable.
After this is a nice section that covers why fresh juice is better than commercial juice.
The author then talks about juice fasting in a not so positive light, which may at first glance confuse you as you have found this book on a site with juice cleanse recipes and juice cleanse information. The thing is we actually agree with the parts where the author talks about not doing a juice fast that deprives your body nutritionally.
If you read our recommendations for doing a juice cleanse and also read our FAQ section, you will notice we do not recommend deprivation fasts as a way of losing weight or getting healthy. We recommend that people consume a minimum of 1 gallon of juice a day and make these predominately green juices.
The eBook does also have some recommendations of its own about “juice fasting” and how to do it in a more healthy way. Some of the tips about breaking a fast are valuable as well.
Below this there are quite a few more sections each related to the nutritional facts about fresh juice, the dirty dozen and the clean fifteen, juicing risks, and top disease fighting herbs and spices.
On top of everything that is in this 129 page eBook there are 6 free reports that extend on some of the information in the book! These include more in depth information about Juicing secrets to weight loss, Juicing for more energy, Juicing for anti aging, Juicing to lower your blood pressure, Juicing to fight diabetes, and Asthma-Busting Juices.
Now for the exact pros and cons of this eBook.
- This book is only $4.99 which is equal to or less than the cost of a bag of apples or in many cases a few heads of lettuce. For this price you get 129 content packed pages as well as 6 free more in depth reports about specific aspects of juicing.
- There is a %100 money back guarantee, that if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can request a full refund.
- Because this book covers a whole lot of different nutritional information, most individuals should be able to either find a lot that relates to areas they are curious about or at least something that will be of interest to them.
- There are a whole lot of juice recipes that relate to these specific areas of nutrition and the information about the specific fruits and vegetables for each area gives you the opportunity to come up with many more of your own.
- Did we mention that it is only $4.99?
- It is written in easy to understand language so that anyone from any level can read this book and come away with something new.
- Some of the juice recipes do not specify the exact amount of each item, but most of them do. Of the ones that do not, these seem to be more to let you know ingredients that will mix well together to help you create juice recipes for the specific condition you are targeting.
- While a lot of the nutritional information does go into some depth, some does not as much. With this being said, even myself knowing a lot about nutrition still came away with a lot of information that I was not aware of.
In conclusion we were very surprised and satisfied with what this book offers for only $4.99. At this price it would be very difficult to find the amount of information and content that is provided within its pages. While some of the nutrition information is quickly addressed, a lot of it and especially the specific information about each fruit and vegetable goes more into depth.
Overall we were very impressed with Ultimate Juicing & Smoothie Recipes & Tips and after thoroughly reading through it ourselves would recommend it as an affordable edition to anyone’s juicing library.
Latest posts by Sean Carey (see all)
- Grape Juice Could Be The Fountain Of Youth! - July 3, 2016
- Juicing For Allergies: Powerful Anti-Allergy Juice Recipes Included! - June 27, 2016
- 15 Vegetable and Fruit Juices That Are High In Vitamin C - June 26, 2016